ICRAR-Con 2019 Pages: Logistics (this page) | Information | Social Activities | Code of Conduct | Maps | Safety | Programme
- The buses to ICRAR-Con will depart from both UWA and Curtin Nodes on Tuesday, 24th September at 8.45am sharp.
- Please ensure you arrive by 8:30am ready for departure. Travel to Bunker Bay will take ~3 hrs, so please ensure you are prepared for a 3 hr bus journey. A comfort stop will be made if required.
- Check in will occur once we arrive at the Resort. Those taking children are asked to go directly to the Check-in counter as your rooms will be ready first. Most rooms should be available when we arrive however attendees are asked not to descend on the Check-in counter all at once.
- ICRAR-Con talks will take place in the Windmills Theatre, situated inside the main building (see resort map on maps page)
- The night 1 BBQ dinner will be held in the Other Side of the Moon Restaurant and Terrace, and will commence at 7.00pm.
- The night 2 Conference Dinner will be held in the Windmills Theatre and Foyer. A Local wine tasting and pre-dinner drinks will be held in the foyer from 6.30 pm followed by the dinner at 7.30pm.
- On Thursday, 26th September, check out time will be 11am, however, please remember that talks start at 9:00am. Your luggage will be stored at the hotel ready for collection prior to the return to Perth. Luggage can be collected from 1:30pm.
- The return bus will leave Pullman Resort on Thursday, 26th September at 2:30pm sharp and will arrive at UWA/Curtin at ~5:30-6.00 pm
- Rooms have been assigned based on preferences expressed during registration. Check the room listing for where you’ll be accommodated. Room List Website (FINAL) [pdf]