Realising SKA-Low will take place on Wednesday March 29 - Friday March 31 2017 at the
ARRC Building in Perth, WA.
conference dinner – Hyatt Regency Perth
Wednesday March 29
19:00 (for 19:30)
Three course dinner cost is included in the registration fee. Dietary requirements from registration will be used for dietary preferences.
Soft drinks and wine on the table (two bottles per table) are included. All other drinks will be available via a cash bar.
NEGOTIATED ACCOMMODATION OPTION – Hyatt Regency Perth
We have negotiated a special rate for attendees at the Hyatt Regency Perth which is also the venue for the Dinner.
Please use code G-CS1R when booking. Rates are offered as follows (incl room and breakfast)
|Room||Single Rate||Double Rate|
|Club View King*||$385.00||$450.00|
|Executive Spa Suite*||$545.00||$570.00|
- The above rates are based on Australian dollars and are quoted on a per room, per night
- All rooms come with complimentary standard WiFi with no limit on devices, complimentary
- Above rooms marked with and an asterisk (*) include access to the Regency Club The Regency Club Lounge provides a complimentary continental breakfast, light refreshments during the day and pre dinner drinks and canapés each evening.
Breakfast is served each morning in Café from 0600 – 1000 hours. The above rates include full buffet breakfast in CAFÉ.
The Hyatt will honour these rate three (3) nights prior to and three (3) nights after the meeting (29-31 March). Additional reservation requests will be subject to availability only upon request. Should the group rates not be available, rooms will be confirmed at the prevailing rate of the day.
other accommodation options
Short term stays:
1) Curtin housing website http://life.curtin.edu.au/housing-and-childcare/short_term_housing_options.htm
2) Metro Hotel at Como (http://www.metrohotels.com.au/hotels/western-australia/metro-hotel-perth/welcome/)
5) Perth Ambassador Hotel (http://www.ambassadorhotel.com.au/)
6) Otherwise go via hotel deal websites: a) Wotif www.wotif.com, b) Lastminutehotels www.lastminutehotels.com.au, c) Airbnb (https://www.airbnb.com.au/s/Perth–Australia), and d) Stayz Accommodation (http://www.stayz.com.au/)
Apartments (including 2 and 3 bedroom options):
2) City Gate Apartments (http://www.citygateapartments.com/)
3) The Peninsula (http://thepeninsula.net/contact.shtml)
5) Broadwaters Resort Apartments at Como (http://www.broadwaters.com.au/)
Transportation to/from Perth Airport:
A taxi from Perth airport to South Perth or the city will be about $40. You do not have to tip taxi drivers in Australia. Payments via credit cards attract a surcharge.
If you plan to use public transport a lot during your visit then getting a Smartrider card at one of the info centres is advisable. (http://www.transperth.wa.gov.au/contact-us/infocentres)