Accretion Physics is building on ICRAR’s recent success and extensive expertise in this field. The research group will combine observations from several telescopes to improve our knowledge of accretion and jet ejection from poorly-understood compact objects such as neutron stars and black holes.
- Black Holes in the Weak Accretion Regime
- X-ray Ionised Nebulae in Metal Poor Dwarf Galaxies
- Do Powerful Millisecond-Bursts from Across the Universe Repeat?
- Galaxy Evolution of the Powerful Radio-Quiet AGN Population
- Observing Radio Jets from the Most Luminous Extragalactic Black Holes Discovered by eROSITA
- The Explosive Outbursts of Black Holes