WALLABY Busy Week, 2–6 March 2020
With ASKAP pilot observations under way, it is timely to hold our next WALLABY busy week to assess the quality of the pilot survey data and review the status of our current data processing and analysis tools. The busy week will be held at ICRAR/UWA in Perth during the week of 2–6 March 2020 and is open to all WALLABY team members. Note that Monday, 2 March 2020 will be a public holiday (Labour Day) in Western Australia.
The following topics will be covered:
- Data processing & imaging
- Data validation & quality control
- Source finding & parameterisation
- Kinematics pipeline
- Data visualisation
- Archiving & Databases
A detailed programme of the Busy Week is now available.
- 7 February 2020 – Registration closes
- 2 March 2020 – Start of Busy Week
- Lister Staveley-Smith (ICRAR/UWA)
- Karen Lee-Waddell (CSIRO)
- Tobias Westmeier (ICRAR/UWA)
Please contact Tobias Westmeier (tobias.westmeier [ΑΤ] uwa.edu.au) with any enquiries about the Busy Week.