Science Hall of Fame
- 2011 Inductee into the Western Australian Science Hall of Fame.
- Chair, Environmental Advisory Panel for Woodside Energy Limited in relation to Woodside’s Browse LNG Development in the Kimberley area.
- Chair, Albany Port Authority Dredging Reference Group.
- Chair, Proton Industries Peer Review Panel in relation to environmental aspects of Proton’s proposed development on Irvine Island in the Kimberley area.
- Chair, Western Australian Marine Science Institution (WAMSI) Strategic Programs Committee.
- Chair, Board of the International Centre for Radio Astronomy Research in Western Australia (ICRAR).
- Chair, Fremantle Ports Dredging Reference Group.
- Member, External Review Panel to review the Botanic Gardens and Parks Authority (ie. Kings Park and Bold Park) fire management guidelines.
- Provided advice to Kailis and France, a leading Australian seafood company.
- Provided advice to Chevron Australia Pty Ltd on environmental matters.
- Chair, Environmental Stakeholder Advisory Group, at the request of the Minister for Environment, established to provide advice to the Minister (task completed December 2009).
- Member (to June 2009), Premier’s Science and Innovation Council.
- Chair, Board of the Western Australian Marine Science Institution (WAMSI).
Past Senior Positions
- Executive Director, WA Department of Fisheries and Wildlife, 1968 to 1985.
- Executive Director, WA Department of Fisheries, 1985 to 1991.
- Deputy Chair, WA Environmental Protection Authority, 1994 to 1997.
- Chair, WA Environmental Protection Authority, 1997 to 2003.
The content of this page is maintained by Bernard Bowen, please contact them with any questions or comments on this content.