- ADS library of all my refereed papers.
- Murchison Widefield Array.
- Perth Observatory.
- MiNDSTEp gravitational microlensing research group.
- PLANET microlensing group.
Some software I’ve written that might be useful to some people (please let me know if you use it):
- Teljoy – Optical telescope control software written in Python, used at Perth Observatory and Mt John Observatory.
- Prosp – CCD camera control and image processing software, written in Python, used at Perth Observatory. Works with an Andor iKon-L camera.
- fitstime – Pure Python FITS library, and code to intelligently extract all date/time/JD/HJD/MJD/exptime header cards, evaluate what each of them actually represent, and calculate Heliocentric Julian Day at exposure midpoint. Written to deal with FITS files from a wide variety of CCD cameras and clients.
The content of this page is maintained by Andrew Williams, please contact them with any questions or comments on this content.