I am a principal investigator of the CRAFT project, whose remit is to detect and investigate Fast Radio Bursts using the Australian SKA Pathfinder, ASKAP.
If you enjoy reading the details about FRBs, my publications are here, but if you prefer movies, you might like to check out these links:
- ICRAR release on ASKAP’s discovery of 20 new fast radio bursts
- An article in The Conversation on the first ASKAP detection of a fast radio burst
- Another article in The Conversation about more detections
I also work on
- interplanetary scintillation with the Murchison Widefield Array
- interstellar scintillation
- variability in quasars
- and any other interesting problem that happens my way.
Over the years I have also developed an unusual obsession with finding pulsars orbiting the black hole at the Galactic Centre.
The content of this page is maintained by Jean-Pierre Macquart, please contact them with any questions or comments on this content.