The 14th Asia-Pacific Regional IAU Meeting (APRIM), will be hosted in Perth, Western Australia on July 6-10, 2020 at the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Abstracts can be submitted until February 14th, and the portal is now open for Early Bird registrations. We particularly encourage participation and contributions from diverse and underrepresented portions of the community.
APRIM2020 will be jointly hosted by CSIRO (Australia’s national science research agency) and the International Centre for Radio Astronomy Research (ICRAR), and will incorporate the Astronomical Society of Australia’s Annual Science Meeting into its program.
The APRIM2020 Scientific Organising Committee has a focus on research areas that are of particular relevance to astronomers in Australasia and the wider Asia-Pacific region. The conference will be organised within these themes:
- Solar System Objects and Exoplanets
- Solar/Heliospheric and Stellar Physics and Evolution
- Interstellar Medium, Star Formation, and Milky Way
- Compact Objects and High Energy Astrophysics
- Galaxies, AGNs, Large Scale Structure and Cosmology
- Gravitational Waves/Multi-Messenger Astronomy
- SKA and Upcoming Ground- and Space-based Observing Facilities
- Diversity and Inclusion in Astronomy
- Public Outreach, Education, and Astronomy for Development
If you would like to join us as a valued sponsor of this significant Meeting please download the sponsorship prospectus. A range of options exist that can be customised to suit the specific needs and desired outcomes of sponsors. Early confirmation of your support will ensure a high level of exposure for your organisation as part of the extensive promotional campaign implemented in the lead up to this Meeting.
TO DISCUSS ANY ASPECT OF YOUR INVOLVEMENT, PLEASE CONTACT:
Ph: +61 8 6488 7758 E: Pete.Wheeler@icrar.org
Ph: +61 8 6436 8758 E: George.Heald@csiro.au
Address: Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre, Mounts Bay Road, Perth WA, Australia